No good deed goes unpunished

or so they say.

Well I have just offered to rewire one of the villages Scout hut lights for free (the roof collapsed).

So what will be the punishment?

Reply to
ARW

Some of the Scouts will find your work so interesting they ask you if they can become an apprentice.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Take a chaperone.

Reply to
dennis

One of the kid's mothers?

Reply to
ARW

I don't see the connection unless you were injured by their poor maintenance of the roof. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

That goes without saying in the scare sex abuse world we live in today unfortunately. Remember ist was a scout leader who was the model for the Bluebottle voice in the Goons. Let that be a warning to all though how many scout leaders have ginger beards I have no idea. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It will only be Scouts. No Guides.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Lets hope most don't think someone is a paedophile because he has a silly voice.

Or a particular colour of hair.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

A topping out ceremony hangover?

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Girls 16+ have been in Scouts since 1976; it's fully unisex since 2007.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Having to eat the grey and slightly singed cakes they make you as a thank-you.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Ah. I'd guess Adam knew that. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

you will be reported for kiddy fiddling? .....

Reply to
Jimbo in the shack ...

In message , Jimbo in the shack ... writes

Nah - Adam can claim he was showing them his woggle :-)

Reply to
Graeme

I managed to change the hand driers in a school toilet without getting locked up.

Reply to
ARW

We locked the music teacher in a cupboard once.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Would that require you to change from your right hand to your left to dry their woggles?

Reply to
Fredxxx

Fredxxx wrote in news:o2k0lf$8hv$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Unfortunately "Scouts" was used in news articles in conection with "Football Scouts". The (boy) Scouts have had very strict policies for many years with rigorous checks by district Commissioners.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

But thirty or fourty years down the road will someone - an ex-wrestler perhaps - emerge to claim that his life has been ruined by your unsupervised presence in his toilet, and that he must cry to the news media in order to "raise awareness" of this terrible but hitherto unspoken abuse?

Reply to
Henry

tee hee.....bet he enjoyed it at the time as well .....

Reply to
Jimbo in the shack ...