no fill - Bosch dishwasher

ive just replaced the exhaust hose wit hthe bosch one ( shed generic ones dont work , i discovered after a bit of water on the kitchen floor ) - seemed to be straightforward . But now im not getting any water flowing into the dishwasher.

Anyone any ideas what i ve broken and how to fix it ?

Reply to
p cooper

Kinked the inlet hose? The Bosch black ones are quite narrow bore so probably easy to do.

Reply to
Scott M

dont think so - but ive not taken it off to find out. SWMBO is scowling in the background so flooding the kitcvhen to find out wouldnt be the bes move ATM. It narrow but rigid and not kinked/

Scott M wrote:

Reply to
p cooper

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember p cooper saying something like:

Make sure you haven't dislodged any electrical connectors, especially the ones to the fill valve. The fill valve itself might be dodgy.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

where will the fill valve be ? I changed the exhaust hose just by taking the wide panel off and AFAIK havent interfered with anything else ( but i clearly have !)

Reply to
p cooper