Nitrogen Gas Bottle...rent free?

Hi chaps,

looking for a large nitrogen gas bottle solution rent free as it's just do i have the gas handy should i need it so wont use much. Obviously i don't want to be paying rental so a rent free solution is required.

I am ringing round suppliers as i type but they all want to rent to me.....

Any solutions greatly appreciated.

Ta

Steve

Reply to
Mr Sandman

These any use?

Richard

There's a full sized cylinder dumped in the woods near me, if you can get anyone to fill it!

Reply to
newshound

Pressurising a cylinder of unknown history and without a proper inspection is probably a rather bad idea.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

If you find somewhere doing rent free gas bottles, ask them if they do car hire for me. I want a large car rent free so I can have it handy should I need it, I won't use it much.

Reply to
Onetap

hire for me.

won't use it much.

Plenty of rent-free options for cars. Starting with buying one...

Reply to
polygonum

which is why I added the exclamation mark. It's not funny if you have to explain it :-)

Reply to
newshound

Toby

Mr Sandman

There was a firm at the newark autojumble doing gas bottles rent free, you paid a 50 quid deposit, then just the re-fill costs plus delivery, they were based somewhere down south i believe, so delivery to notts was 20 or so quid, but would prolly be easy enough to arrange to exchange a bottle at an autojumble as they are usually once a month.

Reply to
Gazz