news provider recommendation?

Just try changing the payment card;(...

Reply to
tony sayer

That was my sneaky plan - not to! :-)

Reply to
Rod

Or phone number (hint: the website lets you add numbers, but not remove or edit existing ones...)

Reply to
Jules

Wait until your credit card expires. I did briefly look at B&B with a view to changing the details but it wasn't obvious or easy. I'd spotted that NIN accept Paypal and as I have and occasionaly use Paypal for other things took that route as C&B were NIN only.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Yup, click & buy seem to have all sorts of wierd protocols such as once they've deactivated your account becasue the cards expired they can only reactivate it after they've spoken to you on the phone. I nearly gave up last time I had to use them.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Liquorice" saying something like:

Yes, well. UK banks will also take the opportunity to gouge you, but if your'e paying from within the Eurozone, it's a POP. No more hassle or expense than buying a can of coke.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon