newgroup 1.5 litre per ballast

I have just pulled down my small disintegrating wooden shed leaving a concrete slab 1.76 metres by 2.33metres.

We thought we would buy on the tin sheds from Argos, which is 3 metres by

2.5 metres.

1.5 litres per ballast

Reply to
john westmore_______

Try again, but this time have a stab at explaining what you are talking about....1.5litres per ballast? - what is that meant to denote?

Reply to
Phil L

Can you do that again, in English?

Reply to
Steve Firth

If old woodlyshed falolloped, certain the thriftymost tinny by Argosshed most goodlilode.

1.5 litres per ballast? Deep joy.
Reply to
mike

Not sure I follow the question... if there was one!

Reading between the lines, perhaps you want to make the slab bigger and need to know how much ballast you will need for the concrete?

A C20 mix will be more than adequate for this application (1 part cement, 2 parts sand, 4 parts gravel, or 1 part cement, 6 parts all in one ballast). A cubic meter will require approx 1800 kg of aggregate, and 320kg of cement.

Chapter and verse here:

John Rumm

*Chortelode*

Si