"New Yankee Workshop" downloads?

Anybody know where you can download episodes of NYW? Bittorrent sites would be best.

TIA

Bittorrent sites would be best.

Oh, you mean you want pirate copies of someone hard work, I bet you would soon be shouting 'scum' if some low-life from a pond stole from your wallet / bank account....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

My God!! Jesus has returned.

Reply to
ThePunisher

Hmm, pirate some broadcast TV. I can see your interpretation. However, If I had set my video to record NYW I could watch it to my heart's content. It is unfortunate that I didn't record recent episodes and I'd really like to see some of his recent creations, simply inspiring. I've looked on amazon for some NYW DVDs but there aren't any, As far as I can tell NYW isn't repeated as Norm just keeps making great new stuff. If these were commercially available, i'd buy them, but they're not.

not.

Did you bother looking at the URL I posted, no I thought not....

Here, I'll post it again for you....

:::Jerry::::

Although Jerry may not be the most subtle member of the group, he has a point. Theft is theft, whether it be your wallet or someone else's intellectual property.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Like the OP said, You can't buy them over here. You can purchase the plans for different projects through

in the UK but NOT the videos. If you follow the ordering process through on the New Yankee Workshop site you will notice that UK customers are not given an option to purchase the videos. I notice that they have started to offer DVD's now but still not available to UK customers.

Did you bother looking at the URL you posted, no I thought not....

Reply to
Grumble

Yankee

Which suggests that someone has the rights option or franchise to market them in the UK....

Whilst you seem to support people stealing from others... If you had a brain cell you might be a halfwit, as it is you are nothing more than an ignorant little f*ckwit troll.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Which could be avoided entirely by not publically broadcasting them in the first place.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

You are a seriously uninspired individual whose ability to reason is matched by your ability to second guess.

Perhaps you can get pills for it.

Cyanide would be nice.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

Yes they are. You can simply order them from the U.S.

Reply to
Andy Hall

else's

Well, that would certainly reduce the content of radio, television and other media...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

You tell me....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Talking about ignorant, you'd do well to look up the legal definition of stealing.

Reply to
ThePunisher

definition of

Talking about ignorant, I suggest you look up and read the law of copyright.

Now kindly piss off back to your slimy troll's hovel, you will start to dry out if you stay away from home to long...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::