New windows quote ..

Hi again,

Mum had a quote for a couple of new plastic windows at the back of her place today and she mentioned something about 'weighted?' (she may of got it wrong) and something about the frame 'standing on the mahogany window sill' ?

Now I assume she was talking about the inner sill but the few (non load bearing) plastic frames I've seen stood on the outer sill?

Any thoughts please ;--)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to