New Website Perhaps of Interest

I recieved email from a gentleman about a company he is setting up. I do believe he is genuine, although like most of us he wants to make a living. His company chases up snags in new buildings, up to two years old. Personally when the FAQ goes through its next rebuild, I think this should go in the links page.

While this is not a true DIY subject, it is obviously of interest to owners of new homes with unsatisfactory workmanship.

John Schmitt

Reply to
john49