New Water Connection - Drawings?

I am making an application for a new water connection (new build). All was going well until the form got to water regulations and requested a scaled schematic of what and how we intend to distribute the water in our house. My application is respective to a supply that will initally be used for a static caravan (whilst we build), and then for use within the house. We havent even decided on the plumbing design or plumber to be used yet, so how can I put these drawings together?

Does anyone have / link to an example of what is required?

Thanks!

Reply to
mayday

Regulations here:

here:
could try just saying some standard stuff about check valves, trap depth and vented soils stacks.

and none of them are particularly onerous.

Reply to
dom