New Trojan horse affair

I am a bit lost. Can somebody explain what this has to do with DIY?

Reply to
GB

When does harry ever post anything which is?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

What percents of postings here are about DIY?

Reply to
harry

It doesn't, but the sorry fact is that all sorts of stuff gets posted in this group.

Reply to
BobH

No, because it hasn't. However, Harry has trouble with long words. Diy is about as far as his reading skills go so this is as far as he gets. He is especially fond of posting links to pictures as pictures he can manage. Words, not yet but he is working on it. Understanding words longer than a few letters may unfortunately take somewhat longer than his allotted threescore years and ten.

Can't we have our mad plumber back instead? At least he was amusing and could manage big words (even if he was the DIY Mrs Malaprop and didn't always completely understand them).

Reply to
Peter Parry