new to routing

Used my new router for some simple stuff, and I've invested in a cheap table to play about with. Anyone recomend good websites or books for routing tips?

Reply to
Paper2002AD

Yup, try googling for the Trend site, they have quite a few pdf files you can download.

Reply to
wanderer

Set Square

The book I have found very good - especially for info on making jigs to help you do all the clever stuff is:-

"Woodworking with the Router: Professional Router Techniques and Jigs Any Woodworker Can Use"

by Bill Hylton, Fred Matlock

See Amazon.co.uk here:-

John Rumm

Cheers fellas