New supplier

Has anyone tried http://www.david.zen.co.uk/toolstore/ for supplies - some of their products look really useful!
--
Selah

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:35:07 +0000 (UTC), Stephen Gower

Wonderful stuff, and a well designed site,.... er, except for the recursive frames.
-- Phil Addison The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at http://www.diyfaq.org.uk / Remove NOSPAM from address to reply

He doesn't have any glass hammers though. The very thing I was looking for.
I've ordered a couple of long stands though, they should come in very handy. And cheaper here than anywhere else I've seen.
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

No bloody Round Tuits, though.
Huge wrote:

Or glass ceilings for that matter.
Never mind. Can always get one from IMM.

You're thinking of shoulder chips :-)

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Not everyone wants to grow recursives at this time of the year.
--
*I used up all my sick days so I called in dead

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:35:07 +0000 (UTC), Stephen Gower

Oh, that's going to come in handy! ;O)
They even do spare bubbles for levels - I once sent SWMBO on a search to the sheds for one! Wait till I show her this! ;O)
Didn't see any fallopian tube though, damn!
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}