new roof

My 1930's semi adjoins my neighbour who is about to have his tiled roof replaced.

He has stated that the new tiles are a different thickness to the original

1930's tiles which will remain on my side of the roof but the roofer will ensure it won't be a problem by joining them somehow...

Is there anything I should be concerned about with this process?

Thanks

Tony

Reply to
Tony

Check to see if the Party Wall Act applies.

Crosland

Reply to
Peter Crosland

The total difference in the thickness should be so small that it won't be noticed. I don't think you should have any worries.

Reply to
BigWallop