New Regs on Spurs?

How about a fused spur, off a fused spur?
For example..
Cable from back of a socket on a ring main -> a 13A fused spur
Off this spur, another spur (maybe with a lower fuse for something - is this acceptable?
I however think the below would not be acceptable...
When we had an alarm fitted at my workplace, the alarm company (Spy Alarms) did the following
Wire from back of a socket on a ring main into spur Spur then feeds alarm panel (5A fuse in spur and alarm panel) Another wire from the back of the spur (not the fuse protected side) to another spur feeding a swipe card system.
I thought this was wrong, but I stand to be corrected here!
Sparks...
"Sparks" wrote | For example.. | Cable from back of a socket on a ring main -> a 13A fused spur | Off this spur, another spur (maybe with a lower fuse for something - | is this acceptable?
I don't see why not, if it's otherwise compliant with the Regs. It could be very useful eg running a socket to an attached garage and then fusing down again for a light.
| I however think the below would not be acceptable... | When we had an alarm fitted at my workplace, the alarm company (Spy Alarms) | did the following | Wire from back of a socket on a ring main into spur | Spur then feeds alarm panel (5A fuse in spur and alarm panel) | Another wire from the back of the spur (not the fuse protected side) to | another spur feeding a swipe card system. | I thought this was wrong, but I stand to be corrected here!
I think wrong, it's an unfused spur supplying two points which is contrary to Regs.
Owain