New Readers Digest DIY Manual

Has anyone seen it? Came out a couple of weeks ago, selling on Amazon for 13.99 (30% off). The blurb says 'The book has been thoroughly checked and brought up-to-date by the Reader's Digest team of experts and consultants, and now includes a brand-new 16-page section. "Order of Work" offers preparation and planning advice for jobs around your home, including how to spot structural problems, such as subsidence and woodworm.' I've always liked the previous editions, and at 14 seems quite a bargain for an up-to-date manual.
In uk.d-i-y, Alec wrote:

--
Nigel Mercier

Please remove NOSPAM from my return address