New Potterton PCB

Having googled through the archives I understand this is a common problem, but it seems my Potterton Suprima boiler requires a new circuit board.

I've been in contact with cetltd.com, as I saw someone in the group recommend them. However I'm a little confused over one issue, as the front panel of my boiler lists the GC code for my PCB as 41.607.75, whereas the PCB they stock, which they say is the same one, is listed as GC 114954.

According to them there are only 2 differant PCB's, which are easily identifyable by the type of reset switch they have. If this is the case then this is indeed the one, however could someone confirm this or explain why the GC codes are differant?

Reply to
Dark Angel

to help.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

In that case may I just add how fast he responded to my initial query, and that I was only asking in here as I wanted to double check I was ordering the correct part!

;-)

Reply to
Dark Angel

Maxie owns the company makes the PCbs in his enchanted workshop. He is on this group and will help you you. He will send it via mail, which is best. You don't want to be served by a man in a frock.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

In article , Dark Angel writes

If he don't know then I doubt even pottty ton would;).....

Reply to
tony sayer

Perhaps I should just email him back?

Reply to