new kitchen

hi am buying a maisonette and need to fit a new kitchen

have had a look around MFI and homebase but nothing really stood out, i want something contemporary in a light wood colour, i like the panelling on doors, instead of just big flat doors

can anyone here recommend an online supplier as i am going to attempt to design and fit it myself so just need the units etc delivered for me

there is a howdens nearby but i believe you need a trade account with them, and they basically stock the same as MFI but with different names, none of which took my fancy

any links appreicated thanks, ben

Reply to
beno

I would try Ikea if I were you I've fitted a few myself and find them easy to assemble and they are aimed at the diy'er also lots of choice of designs etc.

Reply to
Housemartin

I think IKEA have a style like that.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

went to b and q today very friendly staff and great range of kitchens, at least 3 or 4 i would be happy with!

arranged an appointment for kitchen planning in a couple of weeks

so thanks to those who recommeded b and q

ikea looked good as well but they are not as local as b & q which is just a few miles away

Reply to
beno