New! Internet Fuel

Petrol is stupid expensive, eh. Now, a fuel combustion expert, Jerry Lang, has developed a breakthrough technology with a company that currently reaches over 190 countries, which not only reduces emmissions by up to 90%, but also increases your vehicle's fuel economy, allowing you to get more kilometers out of your petrol!

See for quick video and details:

springcruise

Vortex

and of course "of"

Reply to
Mj

How is adding something to the fuel going to change the software/mechanics that meters the fuel into the engine. Unless the metering changes no additive can have any effect on the fuel consumed.

Reply to
dennis

dennis@home ( snipped-for-privacy@killspam.kicks-ass.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

But the lambda sensor in the exhaust _will_ change the fuel metering as required.

Not that that affects the fact that this is yet more cold pressed extra- virgin snake oil.

Reply to
Adrian

I imagine the website loads viruses onto the suckers.

Reply to
Mike Barnard

Does the Prius use this?

Reply to
Andy Hall

what is an extra virgin anyway?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Apparently Al Qaeda are looking for some.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Yes of course!

You spray the dynamotor with it and it trebles the electrickery output.

Reply to
EricP

A very ugly girl with a personality like dribble?

Reply to
John Rumm

But will it change in the right way? If it makes the burn more efficient then there will be less unburnt fuel so the lambda sensor will increase the fuel and the engine will burn more fuel.

Maybe thats what the product does.. stops the fuel from burning in the engine and causes the lambda sensor to reduce the fuel?

Reply to
dennis

dennis@home ( snipped-for-privacy@killspam.kicks-ass.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The lambda doesn't measure unburnt fuel - it measures unburnt oxygen.

Theoretically, a more complete burn could well consume all oxygen from less fuel, leading to less fuel being injected for the same exhaust result.

Maybe - or maybe it's a pyramid selling scam based around overpriced and overhyped crap that does nothing very much.

Prace bets.

Reply to
Adrian

Dribble has never mentioned this, so it must be true ;-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

IIRC its a hot wire catalytic sensor.. i.e. it measures how much fuel burns on contact with it. It requires oxygen too. However most engines have an excess of oxygen as they suck in the same volume of air and have more or less fuel.

If it consumes all the oxygen the sensor isn't going to be able to measure how much fuel is unburnt.

Really???? ;-)

Reply to
dennis

The first question you should be asking is...

What is a virgin?

I have just e-mailed this question to a very good friend after he told me that I should find a young one. If she is still a young virgin, it puts me into a police cell as a pedo, if I touch her :-(

Dave

Reply to
Dave

I'm not sure where I saw the link for this, but I think that it was describing the very same product. It is supposed to have been used by the US army etc for many years.

Apparently, what it is supposed to do is make all the fuel burn inside the engine before the exhaust port opens (a quicker bang). He reckons that the little burst of flame from the exhaust valve reduces the efficiency of the engine.

Personally, I thought it was a load of bollocks. If an engine manufacturer had not done something about this many years ago, well, need I go on?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

You would benefit more from correct tyre pressure, removing excess items from the car that are not required on a daily basis and not accelerating like hell all the time.

Some tyres are now even claiming to increase your MPG which is just silly. It's called advertising.

Reply to
Paul

In message , Paul wrote

Some tyres may give a better fuel consumption but probably at the expense of road noise or car handling or longevity or performance in the wet.

Reply to
Alan

Once upon a time, the little rotund French chappie used to provide economical ( in both mpg and longetivity) secure shoes for you. Are they still good in that respect? Today, so many cars have these ridiculous shallow tyres that are uncomfortable and I suspect due to their low profile wear out more quickly to the benefit of the manufacturers - Discuss! You have but thirty seconds to answer the question to secure your UK CSE and AS passes and CPD points for continued membership of your professional association.

Reply to
clot