new hob & oven

Hi, have to renew oven & hob. Anyone know where I might find diagrams of new oven & hob installation.

My brain much prefers diagrams to explanations.

Oven is 5.2kw & hob is 6.4kw

Both items came with no cable supplied so I need to know what types of cable & sizes to use also switch types etc.

cheers

mo

Reply to
mojo

Use 4.0 mm cable for both ...

Reply to
Bob Martin

Following up to my own post, why is it so difficult to buy 4 mm cable? I was driving round all morning looking for some (big B&Q, Wickes, Jewson, etc etc) and finally found a wholesaler who kindly cut 5 metres off a 50 m drum for me. Even Screwfix don't stock it.

Reply to
Bob Martin