New HIP questionare and rules

I checked with some colleagues who moved a year or so back, and the seller's solicitors had very strongly advised them not to answer any of the questions, no matter how favoerable the answers would have been.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I have a book on conveyancing from the late 80s which suggests some stock answers to fill in the the form without providing any substantive information.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon

The Postscript Cookbook (Blue?) can easily be found online, as can "Thinking in Postscript", another useful read. As PDFs, natch.

I've never seen the 'Black book', which was the spec. one IIRC, online.

HTH J^n

Reply to
jkn

Even worse is when someone has scanned in a page of text as a 32 bit (colour depth) uncompressed format bitmap and then pasted that into a word document! Funnily enough the aforementioned document also originated from a school.

Amen!

Reply to
Mark