New Help center for UHMW Polyethylene users (jig material)

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce the following;

  1. I have opened an online store for those people that want to purchase individual pieces of UHMW polyethylene to make jigs with.

You can find this store at;

the more adventurous among you, we are also stocking small pieces of acetal/Delrin, which is a more slippery plastic than UHMW, some different Nylon pieces and some Teflon. I am also planning to add a really neat nameplate material that I have found and some aluminum X-track when the opportunity presents itself. The stock is being renewed on about a monthly basis, so visit often or subscribe to the newsletter to receive notices when new stock is in.

  1. I have also placed on Google groups an interactive Help site for anybody that is looking for tips about how to work with UHMW. I have tried to be exhaustive in the information that has been provided (although I'm sure people will come up with things I have missed LOL). You can find this group at;

is a provision in this group to ask questions on things I have not covered as well as to post pictures and descriptions of any projects that you have made using UHMW.

As there is apparently NO existing place on the WWW that offers specific help for users of UHMW, I thought this may be useful.

Both the store and the Help site have links to each other.

Reply to
eric.hagedorn

bump

Reply to