New Gas Combi Condenser Boiler.

Hi,

Not really a diy question but was recommended here for some general advice.

I am looking to install a Gas Combi Condenser Boiler and need some advice.

  1. Which is a good brand ? Bosch ?

  1. Any recommendation on a good contractor to install it ? I am in the London Kingston area.

  2. Is British Gas any good ? Some reports they are not always the best and the cheapest.

  1. What sort of things should I be looking for in such a boiler ?

I am willing to spend upto 3k if need be. Nothing fancy is required. Just a good working boiler for a typical 3 bed semi.

Thanks.

Reply to
kinneer

like the consensus is to go for German.