New Gas Boiler again

Well, who cares?

What is significant is the morphing of email addresses in order to avoid killfiling, which is one of the defintive signs of utter moronhood.

Well, shit-for-brains, why don't you f*ck off and play in the traffic?

Reply to
Huge

Not worth responding to.

Reply to
IMM

The message from "IMM" contains these words:

Yet more evidence of how dim dIMM really is. Fancy thinking that not repeating text magically cancels the original.

Reply to
Roger

"Huge" wrote | What is significant is the morphing of email addresses in order | to avoid killfiling, which is one of the defintive signs of utter | moronhood.

But if he/she/it didn't morph to avoid killfiling, he/she/it would cease to troll, so morphing is a sign of intelligence or, at least, evolution?

| Well, shit-for-brains, why don't you f*ck off and play in the traffic?

And imagine what a nasty shock that would be to the police officers who have to scrape shit-for-brains off the tarmac.

I hope we've all set our videos for Channel 4 at 10pm tomorrow (Sun)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

In article , Nick Atty writes

Do it. I got one of his individual.net accounts pulled for abuse, though he's now using another one.

snipped-for-privacy@fu-berlin.de is friendly and helpful; you will need to attach headers and reference sample messages, and specify which of their terms of service he is breaching. They told me last time I complained that if dIMM kept morphing they would pull this account too.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

You what? You never.

Not worth reading.

Reply to
IMM

not worth reading

Reply to
IMM

Not worth reading.

Reply to
IMM

In message , Owain writes

How passe - get yerself a HDD/dvd recorder, they're great.

As for Austin Powers IMM, I shall be busy doing other things ... I'm not sure what yet, but I'll find something (like fitting a second combi)

Reply to
raden

Maxie, you should fit them all over the house. I recall before combis were about a house with four multipoints. I needed a U16 meter

Reply to
IMM

I think you need to reboot yourself. The program seems to have gone awry.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Reply to
IMM

Try pressing reset again....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Or just "delete"

Reply to
raden

In message , IMM writes

Well I do have several new boilers that I've been given free, but I'll give that a miss if you don't mind

We all know what you need

Reply to
raden

Maxie, you can't ignore such a fine opportunity.

At the moment a nice bottle of port wine.

Reply to
IMM

In article , raden writes

Yes they are, apart from the whine from the hard drive:(

Reply to
tony sayer

Are there models that can have a remote HD? Then it can go in a cupboard out of the way.

Reply to
IMM

In message , tony sayer writes

Mine's well quiet. I have to put my ear right close up to the recorder to hear anything

Reply to
raden