New fireplace

I have a pine fireplace surround with a tiled back and hearth but want to change at least the back and hearth to a stone like material. In B & Q they have a set in bottocini conglomerate which would be ideal save for the fact thet the items are too small in size. Does anyone know the B & Q supplier, where i may be able to obtain this material, have a set made to my dimensions or any similar solution. Thanks in advance for inay info.

Reply to
stevep

Try a timber merchant for Formica which might have something in the style you want.

Reply to
BigWallop

You might try Wickes; they sell what sounds like the same items, but maybe in a different size? David

Reply to
Lobster