New Dishwasher advice?

Are you sure? I think AEG and Zanussi are both part of Electrolux, which is Swedish.

Reply to
Neil Jones

... means you shouldn't touch them with a bargepole!

Reply to
Huge

I realise you're being facetious but I don't think you can draw blanket recommendations based on the parent company.

I've had 2 Electrolux white goods - a Zanussi washer/dryer which is now just a washer because the dryer part was so s**te, and an AEG dishwasher which has behaved impeccably. :-)

Neil

Reply to
Neil Jones

Oh, I do. Once I've been shafted by a company, I never knowingly buy anything from them again. It's the only way I have of getting back at them. In this case it was an Electrolux vacuum cleaner, which eventually I took into the back garden and burned, I hated the thing so much.

Now I won't buy anything made by Electrolux.

Reply to
Huge

Ah, ISWYM. A bit like my boycot of the Dixon Stores Group. Fair enough to have such a policy, but it doesn't mean that all their products are crap, even if the company is...

Neil

Reply to
Neil Jones

Oh, indeed.

Reply to
Huge

Nothing sucks like an Electrolux....... :-)

(You don't have anything made by Flymo at all ??)

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Hard to avoid, Husqvarna, Partner, Flymo, Zanussi and I think (though I could be wrong) Smeg.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Well that leaves Leibherr, John Deere, Miele and Sanyo, for starters.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher