New cheap robotic hoover

I've found ads for another robo hoover, but this one is much cheaper at £70.

?reference=10166&TID=22I plan to get a robot vac, but I couldnt find any serious info about this one, nothing but a few poorly written sales pitches. The sellers dont exactly inspire confidence either. Does anyone know anything about it? Is it any good? Has anyone reviewed it anywhere?

Thanks, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

In America is only costs $30.

can only assume it's absolute tat. Al

Reply to
Al Reynolds

It is. The only one that works at all is the Roomba, which is

Reply to
Capitol

thanks.

NT