New boiler commissioning - pressurising expansion vessel ?

Hi folks. We've got this new "lodge" on a park in Cheddar which has an on-going list of faults etc. prior to being let out. At the moment my biggest issue is the heating (or lack thereof) which has had various leaks and things but my current concern is as to whether the boiler has been commissioned correctly.

System wise there are 5 small radiators and 2 large towel radiators. it's 2 beds, 2 bathrooms and a hall/kitchen/diner

The radiators are all plumbed up in plastic microbore (which appears to be causing most of the problems with pathetically unstable connections going pushfit on pipe to screw connection on TRV body.

The boiler is a Worcester whatever of which there is no external expansion vessel so I'm guessing a small internal one exists. Firstly, should this be pressurised by the commissioning plumber or would/should it be pre pressurised? That said, if it's been pressurised correctly should such a relatively small CH system expect to increase pressure by around 0.5 bar from cold to working temp. or would this point to the expansion vessel having not been pressurised?

Doesn't seem right to me but at home I have a pretty big external expansion vessel and the pressure only changes by 1 or 2 psi at the most with significantly greater water volume.

Cheers Pete

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk