New Apprentice

Not once did I catch him using his mobile phone or just standing there with his hands in his pockets.

And you can have a sensible conversation with him.

His only mistake all day was not looking up when holding the ladders for the

23 year old project manager [1] as she moved from the ground floor to the 1st floor. I put him straight and he did look up as she came down the ladders (even though it was my turn to hold the ladders).

I also taught him a couple of things about electrical installations.

[1] Today she was wearing very tight black leggings that showed the camel toe
Reply to
ARW

If you can work the same magic on gay women there's a guy in HK willing to give you a decent drink :)

Robin

cannot think much of his daughter.

Reply to
ARW

Did you shine a torch up?

Reply to
harry

Sounds like it was an achievement that neither of them ended up dead or sacked to me...

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff