Never again....

... will I prime & paint the perforated MDF screen on a radiator cover with a brush!

What a PITA. I thought of spraying it, but was too much of a cheapskate to pay out for the aerosols.

:-(

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Only thing to use on them is a spray or sparsely covered paint pad.

Reply to
Ericp

ended up doing ours with a foam roller and waterbased satin (over some primer).

I was impressed at how well it works, and SWMBO hasn't even noticed that the insides of the perforations are not painted :-)

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman

One of my very first jobs after leaving school was with Harry Phyall's on the Vesty Estate in Sevenoaks. One day we had to paint a thing rather like a radiator cover only made from hardwood and sufficient to panel a very large bathroom. It was a complete and utter bastard and took weeks to get it right.

Reply to
Skipweasel