Neutralise Silicone Remover

I just removed silicone around shower tray (I hate that job) As well as cutting out the bulk, I used 'No Nonsense' sealant remover.

It worked - now the next step - as this 'dissolves' silicone, don't want any trace of it left when I re-seal. How can you neutralise it .... meths, white spirit, alcohol ??

Just wiping with a rag is not really sure enough.

Reply to
rick

I re seal a lot of baths & showers and I don't use silicone eater for two reasons. One is, I don't have time to wait for it to act and two I worry about neutralizing it.

I use a microfibre cloth and white spirit.

Reply to
David Lang