Netto today

Offers on;

2 tonne axle stands £10 2 tonne trolley jack £17 Alluminium folding hop up £20 5 metre cable reel £6

and from Thurs;

Dirty water sub pump £20

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I'd rather they cleaned it first!

Which reminds me, driving into the hospital the other day I saw a sign "Major Incident Dirty Entrance". Who, or what, has to go in that way, rather than the normal route?

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Me... ;-)

Reply to
Adrian C

Anyone or anything that's suspected of having been exposed to toxins, especially if you're near a forces base where they may or may not have stored chemical weapons on site.

Terrorist victims, patients from hazchem incidents, that sort of person.

Builders who've been smashing asbestos cement with hammers.......

Reply to
John Williamson

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

From the picture it looks a bit like the one I had where the pump handle could be swivelled round to almost any angle to the jack itself. This was marvellous for getting it placed safely in all sorts of strange places, such as under boat bits on trailers.

I've never seen one since I broke the one here. My nearest Netto is miles away in Wales, so I was wondering if anyone had actually looked at one of these in the flesh..

Reply to
Bill

Picked up exactly that trolley jack (yes, the handle swivels round) at Lidl a couple of years ago so keep an eye there and at Aldi.

Reply to
Scott M

Yeah, I've got one, too. The swivel handle is neat, but needed a spot of fettling to make it work nicely.

Reply to
Skipweasel