Netto's slow close toilet seat offer recently.

In the Netto offer sheet recently ( 18th I think ) there was a slow close toilet seat - maybe there are some remaining.

We had been looking for a replacement seat only the week before but an almost decent one at the sheds was about £40.

Popped down to Netto to look at one - it was either £9.99 or £10.99 can't remember now.

I particularly wanted to inspect the hinge arrangement as we have suffered before with those metal hinges that refuse to stay tightened over prolonged use.

The hinge arrangement was robust and different to the metal ones as was the seat and cover itself. Similar to some £40 seats at the sheds so I bought one.

Once fitted it performed admirably.

And I don't think we will have the wobbly hinge problem in future.

Reply to
Booty

And lo, did it come to pass that the family of David who was begat of Ken, who was begat of Frank who was begat of Cyril Paste did suffer such grievance. And mighty was the praise given unto G-D when the did gift the world with THREAD LOCKING JUICE and did command that it be used upon fitting the new bog saddle to the glory of the pot. ALLEHLUJAH!

Reply to
David Paste

Netto have always been at the bottom of the market.....

I'll get me coat.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman