NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto EDG625.B Melody 3 Play & Select Coffee and Beverage Machine

NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto EDG625.B Melody 3 Play & Select Coffee and Beverage Machine.

Hi all, Have many here bought these coffee makers? I bought one on 7th May this year from Currys, I did pay for the "Whatever Happens" insurance just in case!

I also use a Brita water filter with it.

On 30th July it made a strange noise and no water ran through it (there was water in the tank) then I found I could not open the capsule release lever to remove what I thought might be a duff capsule.

Currys changed the machine no problem, but I have since herd of others having problems and wanted to ask for opinions.

I drink the Americano coffee black and consider the cost per cup reasonable, as this uses just one capsule per drink.

Mick.

Reply to
Mick IOW