Neoprene tubing/hose

Hello,

Does anyone know a supplier of neoprene tubing in North/North West London? - looking for a 2 metre length of 5 or 6mm ID.

TIA

Reply to
Nobody

For a particular use ?

You could try model/hobby shops, medical/lab suppliers, or even homebrew suppliers, for a choice of neoprene, silicone or probably polythene.

Reply to
John Laird

Something like this do ? - they cut lengths to order

Colin Wilson

Does it have to be neoprene? I only ask as Scuba Diving shops [the good ones] are a ready source of silicon rubber tubing. Divers use it for attaching regs and stuff. Just ask for Bungie [well that's what we call it int north] HTH

Reply to
Grumpy owd man

A couple of hobby shops I knew have closed and DIY/Plumbers suppliers just draw a blank :-(( I found some online places but not local to me.

Reply to
Nobody

thanks for the suggestions

Reply to
Nobody

Although not the cheapest place (£50 min order), Watson Marlow sell this, RS stock certain lines of WM's range which IIRC include Silicon and Marprene variants (no min order value)

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Pearson

Gas gauge tubing is about 7mm OD and about 4mm ID. But easily stretches to

5/6 mm ID. Most real plumbers' merchants will sell you a length.

Try: Builder Depot, N11. Peter's Plumbing N11, Plumb Online.net N10 WMI Simpson N12, BJM at Staples Corner.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Thanks Ed.

Best regards.