Neighbours finally took a car down their "drive"

For those of you who are interested

ARWadsworth

Hugh - Was Invisible

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Well the youngest lad is good at maths. When I asked him how old his Dad was he replied "32". I pointed out that meant there was 8 years difference between us and he came up with "so that makes you 24". I like that child. Of course Paul (his Dad) was pissing himself laughing.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Reply to
Steve Firth

Be interesting to see when the local authority "request" them to install a crossover as they are driving over the pavement.......Now *them* attempting to build that might be amusing. Mind you probably as good as the sub-contractors ;-)

For those of you who are interested

Londonman

Reply to
Huge

Good to see that the Carry On series is being re made, although Syd James looks a little different to what I remember.

Reply to
john

It was the kneeling down and putting one's skull on the level of the rear wheel, oblivious to the fact that the driver can't see a thing through mirrors or rear window that got me.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Ever thought of moving home?

Reply to
Mr Pounder

That would have been nice.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

That was on this one when he tried to attatch the tow rope.

ARWadsworth

No. For all their faults they are no trouble.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Charming. People like this will help to keep the country strong and safe.

Nick.

Reply to
Nick

A priceless attribute in neighbours.

Reply to
Tim Streater

(with a pointing trowel)? It seems to have been covered with a ton of crushed limestone, which in turn has been inset with some odd flags and bricks .... what's the master-plan here?

And does he know that he holds DIY-ers up and down the country in thrall? :-)

John

Reply to
Another John

And uk.d-i-y readers amused.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

The concrete is only at the bottom on the level bit.

I'll take a photo later you can see the overall layout.

There is no master plan. There is not even a minor plan. He does things on the spur of the moment without any planning or thought about what he is about to undertake.

Give me an hour to upload a video that answers that question.

The video was a follow on from me soaking him after the leak and his girlfriend answers your question better than I can.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

ARWadsworth wrote: .

Here you go. At about 28 seconds in Lucy points out why Paul is on YouTube.

ARWadsworth

I just wonder how morons can afford a 4x4 in the first place. Plastic is amazing stuff isn't it.

Reply to
dave