Need someone to clean after bulders?

Try

quickcleaning

up after builders - even if they needed them in the first place.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

cleaning

Maybe so, but what about bulders?

Reply to
Neil Jones

They usually have teams of people they can call on, at least the big boys seem to.

Reply to
BillV

Surely bulders would have peple they could call on, especially the bi boys? :-)

Reply to
Neil Jones

I've noticed that builders drop things too ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Heh heh - I'm so used to spooling errors in subjects that I didn't even notice. Do any newsreaders spell check them?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)