need help with eletric cricut please!

Hi everyone! It's like this... I got 2 lights I need to link together

light A and light B, light A is connected with a timer. Basically I ju want to make light B off when A comes on and Light B on when A comes of ? can anyone tell me what I need please? thank you!

-- djdiy

Reply to
djdiy

You require a timeswitch with a changeoever contact rather than a simple on-off. You may find that your existing timeswitch already has this facility.

The terminals will be marked :- NC for Normally closed. NO for Normally open and C for Common.

C would be a Live feed. NO would be light A NC would be light B

Or of course you could reverse A and B

HTH Andy

Reply to
Andy Pandy

You could also do it with a changeover relay... (i.e. DPDT)

Reply to
John Rumm

Thanks for the answer guys, that's very helpful

-- djdiy

Reply to
djdiy

The contacts may be marked L1 and L2 and C.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Pandy