Need dulux bourbon paint - help please

Hi

Does anyone know where i can get bourbon dulux non drip gloss either online or warehouse as it seems to be discontinued.Only bought tin last year. Have been to local b&q , homebase , focus.

Cheers

Malc

Reply to
malcolmrice

Try

and search their colour chart for the one you need. Then you can e-mail them and ask for a stockist near you.

Reply to
BigWallop

Go to a Dulux trade centre and they can mix it.

Reply to
TonyK

Indeed, even a normal Dulux mixing machine at B&Q or whatever can usually mix these I think. You just have to give them the name of the colour. In the past I've had them mix up a big tin of emulsion instead of buying loads of the little tubs in the "Kid Zone" range. Matched fine.

BUT I don't think you'll have much luck getting Non Drip gloss tinted to your colour because it's too thick to shake and mix I think. You'll probably only get "liquid" gloss.

Regards, Simon.

Reply to
Simon Stroud