Need B&Q Ivory Shaker 500mm door pack B - discontinued

Help - any ideas please how I can get a replacement 500mm B&Q Ivory Shaker door ? The range is now discontinued & I can't find a replacement. I've tried B&Q's diy.com / local B&Q stores / eBay & Web search. Also tried B&Q Head office - but no replacement available.
The door was above the toaster & the toaster has melted the door coating. I'm surprised 'cos it's about 40com between toaster & door.
Any ideas appreciated Thanks
if i were desperate id ring every one of the band q stores round uk...someone must have some.
steve

I'm no expert with B&Q but Focus stores have a facility to request stores check to see if they have stock of any item, which can then be transferred via their own distribution centre trucks or sending direct to the customer. Perhaps B&Q can do the same for you? Suppose it depends on how helpful your local store is (OK OK anyone reading this is now thinking "not very!")
HTH
On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:48:40 -0000, "Johnny"

B&Q will search other stores if you go to the customer service desk and they are not too busy.
However, when items are discontinued, they generally fire sale the bits and bobs and put in the new range.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

It seems to me that often the discontinued stuff gets moved from the smaller regular branches to a large superstore. You might want to look up at the storage sheleves as well as on the accessible levels. It's difficult enough finding all the doors you need even when they are the current run.

In the past, B&Q have designated certain stores to stock the remaining discontinued bits, so they are all in one place. Of course, if B&Q say they have sold it all, then you may not be lucky.
Christian.
Pete Wrote:

Hi If you are still interested in the door - We are changinging our and would therefore have a selection you can choose from. The door have been fitted with a single round knob so has a small hole. Providing off course this works with your door handles, you are welcom to any. Please let me know by email snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.u
-- knightsway15