Need alumin indoor hand rail

I was in a B&Q warehouse near leeds and they sold this DIY'ers pack of hand rail system including the pipe cutter etc.

I don't have a local warehouse, but need to decide what do do today as the %15 off ends today.

does anyone have any ideas where I can get some tube that will be 4m in length (or like B&Q 2m with extentions)

Advice or ideas please. Otherwise it's the traditonal wood again

Reply to
andysideas

just found this. Seems pricey what's other peoples opinions on the price (bearing in mind =A318 delivery)

Reply to
andysideas

I used this seller a couple of weeks ago. They are selling on behalf of a commercial stainless-steel rail / fittings company.

I bought rail and fittings to make up a whole handrail + balustrade (going to infill with tempered glass).

Great prices for what you're getting.

Be aware though, that it's stainless steel. It's a b***r to cut and drill - specify exact lengths you need when you order...

Reply to
wildcard

> I just found this. Seems pricey what's other peoples opinions on the

Are finger marks a problem, like on SS appliances?

Reply to
Peter Taylor

Just got back from B&Q warehouse

They are selling 2 types.

One is shiny silver and the other is brushed.

2=2E4M is =A325

Connector ends etc. are about 15 for a 4.2M lenth.

It was made by a company called haley (can;t remmember the name can somone help)

Reply to
andysideas