Need advice please

anything in the rules why a cooker cant be on the same wall as the kitchen sink with the gas supply pipe running down the corner of the wall ie the gas feed will be run under the floorboards in the room above.

The sink is the other side of the intended area where the cooker will be sited.

Thanks.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The cooker supply,I've only ever seen it coming up the wall from floor level.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I'm trying to work out what aspect you're concerned about... why do you think it might not be allowed?

David

Reply to
Lobster

Oh - IANAE but I've certainly had them fitted by CORGIs, coming down the wall, surface mounted.

David

Reply to
Lobster

don't think so, there is prolly a minimum distance but why would anyone put a cooker so close to a sink that it is arkward to cook, i think common sense is the rule here

Reply to
Gav