Need a source of 5 Litre container of cellulose thinners

In the London area
Any ideas ? the sheds and Halfords have piffling little tins and I need to dunk some big items ....
I've checked yell.co.uk for any paint wholesalers but they just seem to stock house paints.
Any Car paint wholesalers on the M3 corridor or London Central ?!?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Paul.
Add pictures here
✖

Yellow pages...paint Manufacturers
Add pictures here
✖
Try http://www.colourcentre.com/Contents/PriceList/SProducts.html#CelluloseThinners

Add pictures here
✖

Any *car* paint supplier. Look in Yellow pages for your closest one. I use Cannons at Clapham Common. But there are half a dozen suppliers within a few miles. I'd expect any reasonable sized town to have one, although they may not stock it since cellulose isn't so common these days, but could order it. Top coat usually has to be ordered, but is next day delivery. All my local ones stock thinners, primer, etc.
There are two types, fast thinners for use with top coat - although I use it for primer too, or ordinary for gun cleaning etc.
--
*Income tax service - We‘ve got what it takes to take what you've got.

✖
"Essex.man" <not.com> wrote in message

Motor Factor.

✖
Most car accessory shops sell.

Add pictures here
✖

In 5 litres? Somehow, I doubt it.
--
*Windows will never cease *

✖

Definitely!
I'd never fit in -even if I was on the market.
Weatherlawyer <bignugly>

✖