NEBOSH General certificate exam

Took the exam today. The management of health and safety paper I found difficult. I couldn't answer the first question and a couple of the other ones relating to specific laws specific regulations and a flowchart of 6 laws (it wasn't the six pack) they hinted at. The hazards paper was easier but as with these things the examining boards have their own curriculum and taxonomy.

I had little time to prepare for the exam after NEBOSH and the local college finished arguing and I only got the exam slip a couple of weeks ago and with a sneak-in (mobile and meds stolen), loads of stuff in the house on the blink, a disciplinary problem at work and a heap of paperwork to do at home for work I was only left with yesterday to get down to study. At the same time I had too much time to prepare for it in that I registered two years ago and dropped the correspondence course because they insisted marked assignments were typed out.