Neat installation - but.....

In a council owned building - recently built. Neat conduit instalation dropping mains down to a spur outlet feeding a convector heater.

But - partway down the wall was a Besa Box with a room thermostat that controls the heater. Mmmm!

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Lovely.

I've rewired all my thermostat besa boxes for the tannoy system.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

If it is conduit, the thermostat could easily be wired after the FCU.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk:

I was thinking about the heater affecting the thermostat.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

It would make the heating cheaper to run.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

A fan heater has the thermostat built in. Central heating rads a thermostatic valve attached to them

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)