Nearly OT....Hollihocks!

Almost a DIY question.

Can anyone shed light on the reason my Hollyhocks appear a different colour every year?

Hollyhocks can be biennial, so it's probably because they're different plants or a mixture of some in their second year and some new ones.

Reply to
Lino expert

In message , R writes

Pixies with wax crayons ...

Reply to
geoff

There are many answers to hollyhock questions here:

Including quite a few I would never have dreamt of asking!

Reply to
Rod

Don't watch it much, but I suggest you adjust your TV colour balance. That Lydia is well fit.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I'm inclined to agree with lino expert. You might post your msg in uk.rec.gardening This may be in their field. No pun intended. There is much wisdom to be found there. Good luck, N

Reply to
Nicholas

Nah.............The dog would eat em.

Lydia Dustbin ?

I chucked uk.gardening into the newserver and got f**kall.........I'll try the full text. Ta for the link so to speak.

Would that give them coloured shit?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Almost,

Spekly coloured bits in poo

Round here there is only one colour for 'hollihocks': rust!

Spamlet