Navitron solar heating training course

Hi,

just wondered if anyone has attended the solar heating training course that navitron.org.uk are running for DIYer's. Is it any good?

I've been trying to pay for a place but just cannot get anyone on the phone or to reply to emails. Either they have got problems or are so busy they don't need the business.

Reply to
Rob Horton

If you look on their forums you will see that they are apparently struggling with demand. It also appears to be the best place to communicate with them. If anyone wants to start a successful environmentally positive business then setting up to rival them would look like a surefire bet.

HLAH

I have been on the course and found it quite good. Although I had already aquired a great deal of info prior to the course it was the areas I was unsure of that were explained, together with the fact that after being on the course you get trade prices for the goods. So after you carry out one installation you have made up the cost of the course.

Reply to
IAN CAPEL