Nasty nailgun accident

If a few spikes won't do the job, a nailgun will!

Matty F

Old Git

In article , Matty F writes

more about it?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

This is probably it:

Matty F

In article , Matty F writes

near me (Liverpool).

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

remembered it as being recent, but it was six years ago)

Reply to
Jón Fairbairn

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Jón Fairbairn saying something like:

"Slipped", yeah. Got caught slipping it to a roofer's missus, it looks like.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Do not Google Images for [nailgun head} I told you not to!

Reply to
Matty F

I did wonder when I first saw it just what kind of "accident" would have nails going in through the back of the head.

Reply to
Jón Fairbairn

In message , Mike Tomlinson writes

I doubt they're ready to make an insurance claim just yet

Reply to
geoff