Narrow drawer runners

Sometime over the festive season one of my kitchen drawers had a bit too much to drink (...) and fell off its runners. We'd spotted the problem a while ago when ball bearings started appearing on the floor, underfoot so-to-speak.

Anyhoo, the existing runners are broke.

No problem, get new runners... problem is the gap between the drawer edge and the carcass is

Reply to
devany

Ebay has sorted me out in the past. They tend to be named after the height of the groove in the side of the drawer. Mine were "27mm Grooved ball bearing drawer runners 278 - 452mm" where that is the min and max extension. You could ask who made the kitchen, but it's worth a couple of quid based on the height of the groove - they aren't lkley to have used anything fancy.

James

Reply to
Part Timer

Some of Accuride's runners are 9.5mm. Look for the ones with lower maximum weight. (Look on Accuride's website or Farnell for part numbers, but don't necessarily buy from there)

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

Thanks, that put me in the right direction.

There's a very useful size guide here:

devany