Name of this bathroom item and where from?

Can anyone tell me what those composite units are called which go in place of a simple splash-back, behind a wash hand basin? I'm thinking of the ones that include a mirror, a light and small shelves or compartments for tooth brushes, and shaving kit. I remember some old style ones, maybe made from white glass, with chrome fittings and rails but I haven't seen anything similar for a long time. Where if at all, are these available?

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

The 1970s? :-)

David

Reply to
Lobster

What's the delivery?

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Tardis

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Sir real?

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

They must be back in fashion and ex-stock by now.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Damn! Missed them again.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Damn! Missed them again.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Damn! Missed them again.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Damn! Missed them again and still don't know what they're called.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Damn! Missed those elusive thingamejigs again.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

OK, Now it's really turning weird. Direct me back to the Tardis!

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Try Screwfix items 10062, 89835, 42766

If you have the paper catalogue, look in the Bathrooms section

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm Race

Thanks Malcolm, that was a big help.