Nailgun safety - ouch!

Ian Stirling wrote in news:kv9nc.1582$ snipped-for-privacy@stones.force.net:

Phineas Gage - IIRC - railroad worker.

Reply to
Rod Hewitt

It looks like this incident is one of the ones to feature in Channel 4's 101 Things Removed from the Human Body, on Monday at 22:50. In the preview, I think I might have also seen the case of the guy who fell off a ladder with a long drill bit, which he landed on and went through his eye and out the side of his head. Probably not a programme suitable for TV dinner;-)

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel